Onsite SEO vs. Offsite SEO
- We use keywords and key phrases in the text such as location and product names, as wellas services, to match up with searches.
- We use tools like labels, tags, titles, etc. to make your content more “relevant” in web searches. Google and other Search Engines use this onsite information to match you up to people searching for your services and products.
- We research what people look for when they want to connect with your products and services and use this information to enhance and optimize your site.
- We proactively push a site map to Google to have your website recognized faster but it may take up 3 months to fully index.
In simple terms, Offsite SEO is based upon the quality and quantity of inbound links from external websites.
- Get your website link into meaningful locations (up to 30 web search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Yelp) as well as Review sites and Directories.
- Insure your link information in those locations matches your website so that search engines can verify it is you in their automatic matching system.
- Insure the same keyword and contents, picture labels, etc. match those in your website SEO.
- Add tools for SME (Social Media Marketing) to develop content and reputation for Google and other search engines to rank your website.
Social Media Marketing Value
Social media sharing isn’t just about posting blogs; it’s about getting feedback and engaging your audience in discussions. For best results, you’ll need to setup social media accounts (for business) on Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter at the very minimum. There are others but they do not have the impact as do the top 4. These are great for link associating, but also excellent for brand exposure and building traffic. In competitive industries, social media activity is part & parcel with good SEO practices.
Effective use of key SEO management tools and digital media will increase your business web presence and customer base. Depending on the Web Site Solution you choose we provide SEO Management Services that include tools such as:
- Keyword management
- Bid Optimization
- Ad Copy Variant Testing
- Landing Page Testing
- Ad Extensions / Ad scheduling
- Digital Media management
- Conversion Tracking
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Geographic Targeting
- Display Ad Placement and Exclusions
- Quality Score optimization
- Preformance Reports and more……