SEO Marketing Solutions
Definitions and Learning
Powerful marketing resources
Marketing Terms and Definitions
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Social Media Marketing
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Marketing
SEO is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results (often referred to as ‘organic or earned results).
As an ‘internet marketing strategy’, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience.
Onsite SEO ‘key content’ of your website as well as Offsite SEO ‘inbound links’ from external websites are important tools for a successful website.
Onsite SEO involves making sure your website content and overall structure is optimized with target keywords and descriptions for your business.
The more the content ‘matches’ a large number of search requests, the more likely you are to move up in search results.
Google and the other search engines do not “read” graphics so any text you have in graphics goes unnoticed. Tags can be applied to photos and graphics to describe and help Google match you to search requests.
Our Expert Services...
- We use keywords and key phrases in the text such as location and product names, as wellas services, to match up with searches.
- We use tools like labels, tags, titles, etc. to make your content more “relevant” in web searches. Google and other Search Engines use this onsite information to match you up to people searching for your services and products.
- We research what people look for when they want to connect with your products and services and use this information to enhance and optimize your site.
- We proactively push a site map to Google to have your website recognized faster but it may take up 3 months to fully index.
Once the initial onsite SEO work is completed, you have to then wait for major Search Engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing to index your site.
A few ways to improve ranking with onsite SEO is to add more pages to your site or publish new blog posts to increase the visibility of your website.
In simple terms, Offsite SEO is based upon the quality and quantity of inbound links from external websites.
Depending upon your needs, the ideal combination of Offsite and Onsite SEO tools is the key to a successful internet marketing strategy.
When Google and other search engines get links or pointers from places other than your website you show up higher in search results.
Links to external sites and social media (like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter) in your website are also helpful for search engines to ‘see’ to help optimize your site visibility.
Our Expert Offsite services can...
- Get your website link into meaningful locations (up to 30 web search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Yelp) as well as Review sites and Directories.
- Insure your link information in those locations matches your website so that search engines can verify it is you in their automatic matching system.
- Insure the same keyword and contents, picture labels, etc. match those in your website SEO.
- Add tools for SME (Social Media Marketing) to develop content and reputation for Google and other search engines to rank your website.
In fact, anywhere your business shows up on the internet with information that can be matched and identity verified is very helpful in increasing your website visibility.
Social Media Marketing Value
Advertising and Marketing have evolved and changed since the proliferation of the world-wide- web…. NOW Social Media along with other web based advertising platforms are keys to getting your products and services in front today’s customers.
Your business, like society, grows and changes with customer trends…… NOW SEO Web Sites and Social Media Presence are the New Sales Force that will enhance your traditional marketing strategy.
The nice thing about Social marketing is that it is relatively inexpensive to expand. For example - posting in 4 or 5 social sites is not really more expensive than posting in one but exponentially less expensive than advertising on 4 or 5 radio stations… NOW Your bottom line ROI (return on investment) for web advertising should increase exponentially. Effective Community Connected Web Sites and digital media are enhancing and even replacing advertising methods of yesteryear.
Account Management (SEO services)
Effective use of key SEO management tools and digital media will increase your business web presence and customer base. Depending on the Web Site Solution you choose we provide SEO Management Services that include tools such as:
- Keyword management
- Bid Optimization
- Ad Copy Variant Testing
- Landing Page Testing
- Ad Extensions / Ad scheduling
- Digital Media management
- Conversion Tracking
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Geographic Targeting
- Display Ad Placement and Exclusions
- Quality Score optimization
- Preformance Reports and more……